Monday, January 25, 2016

Time For Change

So, it's been awhile since I've posted on this blog. This page was my  very first blog page, however, almost immediately after I started this one, I began another new page. Something that I started due to just a feeling that I had, like an inspiration had just came to me. That page is all about positivity and embracing it. It's about finding joy, happiness and some peace in your day and life even when it just seems like everything is going wrong. Please feel free to check out Embrace The Positivity here.  

I found myself with some extra free time this evening due to losing an evening case from work, so I thought why not sit down at the computer and revamp this page. Let's try and get it going again. So here I am. I have deleted a few posts that I felt were rather tiresome and made a couple of other changes and so on. 

My mission still remains the same on this blog. I would like to promote some of my favorite animal rescues, share some good stories, some personal life stuff and recipes, or just plain write about whatever might be striking me at a given moment. 

So with that being said, let give this another shot and see where it goes.

I hope it's all good in your part of the world and life is treating you well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment