Friday, February 12, 2016

No Blogging Today Momma

So as I sit here trying to think of a blog to write, it has become apparent that someone doesn't want me blogging today.

This is Houdini. My 1 1/2 year old baby boy who my kids refer to as a "momma's boy". This pic is a little blurry, but this was his first position. He flopped down after repeatedly butting my head and rubbing his body on my face. 

Then he moved behind the laptop. This boy is never far from me. Out of our 6, he pays me the most attention. He truly sees me as his momma. 

His last attempt to get my attention!

Never did I think rescuing him and his sisters, they would have such an impact in our lives. Taking them in as young as we did, each one imprinted themselves on one of us and this is the one that calls me momma. I wouldn't have it any other way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment