Saturday, September 12, 2015

Fall In The Air

Good Morning!


Fall seems to be on the horizon this morning. It is a refreshing, cooler and rainy morning here in WNY today. Last week we were dealing with some much warmer temperatures. According to weather reports, we were about 15-20 degrees above normal. Of course, as the old saying goes, it wasn't so much the heat as it was the humidity. So we were dealing with a few muggy and sticky days as well as nights. I do have to say that it's nice just to have the windows open, giving the A/C a MUCH needed break!! It seems like my poor window unit was going all summer long. I keep it on a thermostat during the day so the fur babies can stay comfortable as well. Of course, we also make sure everyone has access to plenty of water during the day!!


Anyway, it doesn't seem like the temps are going to get much above 60 degrees here today. I just asked my daughter if she thought it was too early in the season for chili for dinner on this cool day. She assured me that it is "never too early in the season for chili!" We have decided that it just feels like a chili day!!

So with that being said, I will be off shortly to get my ingredients for chili for tonight's dinner. I will blog about that a little later tonight. I hope everyone has a fantastic day!! 











No comments:

Post a Comment